Sale!

1996 Calendar

$2.00 $1.00

The front cover of this calendar displays a streetcar on public square around 1907. The Central Traction Co. served Galion for 30 years. Additional pictures inside include Galion’s Opera House around 1906, Former site of the Wyandot Building around 1920, Galion Public Library around 1917, Galion Motorcycle Club around 1910-1914, The Evans Flour Mill around 1894, The Central Hotel around 1905, Galion High School around 1930, The Hub Clothing Store around 1924 among others.

In stock

Category: